 General / 55159
55158  |  55160
Subject:
New PF elements - has anybody played with them?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:53:33 GMT

Got my catalog the other day and, (while watching my five-year-old circle
*everything* as "something she wants"), noticed the Emerald Night train, the new
PF based train set. Looks like S@H is going to sell the new PF stuff as a kit:

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=K8882

Has anyone played with these, or heard more about them? In particular the
battery life while loaded and how long it takes to recharge? They look good to
me, (and I know there was a brief mention of them about 3 weeks ago here), but
now with the glossy catalog photos I'm craving hardware to play with.

I still want a PF-based GBC train, and may have to start down that track...

--
Brian Davis