 General / 55139
55138  |  55140
Subject:
Who do you consider the most influential AFOL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 18:15:25 GMT

In the past, we’ve had people active in the Community with instant name recognition: Larry P. (++lar) for instance. We’ve had infamous people: Bill Swanberg, aka the Lego Set Price Modifier. And of course there has been people such as Brad Justus and Jake McKee.

So, who do you consider the most influential AFOL in the :wec: these days?