 General / 54875
54874  |  54876
Subject:
Anyone know what's happening to www.brickwiki.org?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 04:31:35 GMT

I've long been a fan of Brickwiki, particularly the well documented pirate
glossary which it contains (not so much the 'Drome Racing' stuff, but I guess
that addresses a need too), but it seems like the site might be on the way out.

I've been trying to get to it for a couple of weeks, to do some research, and
while I can sometimes (rarely) get a page to load, searching yields "The page
cannot be displayed" errors.

If anyone can shed any light on what's happening, when (or if) the site will be
functional again, or where else the information contained in Brickwiki might be
available, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux