 General / 54620
Re: Lego Serious Play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Julia Brauckmann wrote:
   Dear all,

I read a lot about Lego Serious Play (see http://www.seriousplay.com). Of course Lego and the licencing partners are very exciting about it and only tell positive stuff. Has anyone of you guys ever took part in a workshops and can tell me his/her experience?

Thanks in advance Julia

A simialr question about this program was asked in August, 2001:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=32574&t=f&v=a

HTH