 General / 54543
Re: Serious play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
Has anyone else seen this?

http://www.seriousplay.com/

"LEGO Serious Play is an adult learning tool centered around play
with the purpose of uncovering insights about your business."

Christina Hitchcock

I came across this recently at the ThunderBay, Ontario Airport.  Grabbing a
brochure from Lloyd Smith Solutions, I found their website:
<http://www.lloydsmith.ca/> which has more information, recent news articles,
and a video.  Seems the program is still active.

-Rob A>