 General / 54461
54460  |  54462
Subject:
Brickworld 2008 Call for Presenters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:22:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Planning for Brickworld 2008 is well underway. We have expanded presentations to two meeting rooms to provide more opportunities for registered attendees to share & learn from each other

It is your participation that will help make Brickworld 2008 an even better event than it was in 2007. If you are interested in sharing through a presentation or leading a roundtable discussion for a 50 minute session, please submit a comment through the Brickworld website.

We appreciate all the community does to make Brickworld an event with something for everyone.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19-22, 2008 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here