 General / 54452
  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

Thank you very much for that fine piece of software Bob! After reading your post I immediately run in my LEGO room to grab an RCX and the IR tower to test your software. Well, I had to find out that I had not enough batteries at home and thus had to (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Well this was just a quickly hacked out example program to show how to use the library function that i wrote. i realized at the time that the PWM started out at fastest and went to slowest but i had run out of steam and never really got back (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)