 General / 54288
  Ole Kirk Christiansen - the early years

Every major corporation likes to start its history with how poor the founder was and how unlikely it' success was. However in Lego's case it's true. So here is the early history of Ole Kirk Christiansen. The formative years, as it were. Let me know (...) (16 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ole Kirk Christiansen - the early years

(...) Um, I think that should be 1891 ?? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG and sometime technical editor... (16 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)