 General / 5428
5427  |  5429
Subject:
legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:05:45 GMT

At this time I'm testing the waters to see what the feedback would be to
legofest in Las Vegas the 6th of Nov. I figure it would make a great
location for a legofest because we offer so much other stuff to do
besides just to get together for lego. Early November is generally a
slower time here
in Vegas and would offer slightly lower air and hotel rates. It's also
alot cooler. Location has not been choosen yet but it would be close to
or
on "the strip". One of the things I would like to hold is a live auction
where people can bring sets or pieces and auction them off at the
get together. Would also encourage people to bring sets or pieces to
trade
or sell. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please
let me know.

Thanks,
Steve DeCraemer