 General / 54131
  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) We have been having various server problems and I am on vacation this week which makes troubleshooting very difficult. Expect more outages for the next few days until I can isolate the problem. (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....

(...) Thanks for the update, and I hope the server issue works out soon (but first and foremost, enjoy your vacation). (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.general)