 General / 54131
Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 18:17:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
   to shut down Brickshelf/Maj but yet still keep the deep links working?

That is how it appears to me.

JOHN

We have been having various server problems and I am on vacation this week which makes troubleshooting very difficult. Expect more outages for the next few days until I can isolate the problem.

Re: Has Kevin Found a Way....
We have been having various server problems...

Thanks for the update, and I hope the server issue works out soon (but first and
foremost, enjoy your vacation).

--
Brian Davis