 General / 53983
    Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily) —Duane Hess
   (...) First, I have to wonder why it is that we are hearing this type of news from you instead of Kevin. I don't mean to insult, but he has been conspicuously silent on the closure of Brickshelf. I little information for the community to chew on (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily) —Jennifer L. Boger
   (...) Duane- You heard it from me because I posted first. :) This was public knowledge at the time I posted. Past history will show that postings from Brickshelf directly are few and far between. (...) No one wants this resource to be lost, however (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)