 General / 53890
  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Thanks to all of those who made this possible. Jude (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf back up (at least temporarily)

(...) Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up Jennifer. I had all my stuff backed up, but there are some photos (not mine) on there I would love to save. Just serves as a reminder to us all to keep backups of everything. :-) -Dave (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)