 General / 53876
53875  |  53877
Subject:
Top Ten Reasons Why Kevin Loch Should be Vilified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:35:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

10. He didn't back up all of my image files for me
9. He never returns my calls
8. I don't know how to pronounce "maj.com."  Madge?  Mage?  Modge?
7. What kind of slacker quits after just twelve short years?
6. Now where am I supposed to post my 57,214 Bionicle avatars?
5. He didn't personally ask permission of everyone who ever visited Brickshelf
4. The monthly fees he charged were waaaaay too exorbitant
3. He once deleted an image I'd posted simply because it violated the TOS
2. His "no nudity" policy was really over the top
1. There was a general rush to condemn, and I didn't want to feel left out