 General / 53805

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:54:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
   Just been to Brickshelf and it reports

Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

Try this. Click OK to be able to view it.

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 17:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hamann wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
   Just been to Brickshelf and it reports

Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

Try this. Click OK to be able to view it.

Looks like that one has now been taken down as well.

Jeff

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

Try this. Click OK to be able to view it.

That hole has apparently been plugged. It was open a few minutes ago, then it was closed. Which means that Kevin is reading this, and this is unlikely to be a hacker attack.

Kevin, I think it would be a good idea if you could take a couple of minutes to explain why BrickShelf is gone. It might not be an answer people would like, but it could provide some closure.

Thanks, Kelly

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?