 General / 53768
  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

Troy, thank you for posting this - much more eloquently than I would have been able to. Dan (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

(...) I second that, Thanks Troy. I would say more, but I am currently busy re-uploading pics for my store. I am also happy to pay for the service brickshelf has provided. I assumed that Brickshelf was part of LUGNET, and that my donation was to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)