 General / 53764
    Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) i just sent off an email with the 2 main questions everyone is asking. hopefully we'll get some answers. ondrew p.s. is there anyone who could temporaraly host brickshelf for lets say 2 weeks so people can backup there photos? (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —Dan Boger
   (...) If Kevin would need Peeron to help with that, it can be done. Keep in mind that Brickshelf proper was a *huge* bandwidth hog - I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was multiple TB/mo. Dan (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Problems with Brickshelf? —David Laswell
   (...) It was enough that he had to incorporate the website to even be allowed the option of purchasing the amount of bandwidth that he needed, as the "personal use" chart topped out well below his needs, and they apparently wouldn't make exceptions (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)