 General / 53764
Re: Problems with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote:
Just been to Brickshelf and it reports

Brickshelf has discontinued operation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maj still seems to be up

Tim

i just sent off an email with the 2 main questions everyone is asking. hopefully
we'll get some answers.

ondrew

p.s. is there anyone who could temporaraly host brickshelf for lets say 2 weeks
so people can backup there photos?

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
p.s. is there anyone who could temporaraly host brickshelf for lets say 2 weeks so people can backup there photos?

If Kevin would need Peeron to help with that, it can be done.  Keep in mind that
Brickshelf proper was a *huge* bandwidth hog - I don't remember the exact
numbers, but it was multiple TB/mo.

Dan

Re: Problems with Brickshelf?