 General / 53474
Re: LEGOFan Lives, and wants your feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Hi Kelly,

Thank you for the update. Do you have an idea of how long the site will be without content? The biggest problem I see is not having LEGOfan.org online with any content. I would like to see temporary html pages linking to various AFOL content put up as soon as possible. I could help out on that if you were willing.

The round table ideas are good. How would the “Ask a question” section work? Would there be a team of respected AFOLs and Ambassadors to answer these newbie questions?

Having a small place for Ambassador news would also be cool. Would that include blogs for Steve, Jan, and maybe Ambassadors?

Perhaps introductions to the LEGO hobby could be posted on LEGOfan. Ideas include podcasts, video’s, and slideshows (like the Ambassador one from last year).

Ben

Hi Ben, I would absolutely love to get an interim page or three up - and if you have the time to develop a links page, I’ll pass that by the rest of the LF group and get it online asap.

Now that BF is complete, I can concentrate more on this. Thanks for offering to help! You can mail a page to me, or post it and let me know where it is, whichever’s easiest.

BTW, I’ll try to post a list of the types of content that has been suggested for the site (which does include blogs).

Thanks,
Kelly