 General / 532
Subject:
New Lego Site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 01:59:14 GMT

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness!

An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to
make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section.
Check it out!

-Jonas Marcho

Sorry, the URL is -- http://www.angelfire.com/nc/sanoja/index.html

Re: New Lego Site...
An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to
make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section.
Check it out!

-Jonas Marcho

Sorry, the URL is -- http://www.angelfire.com/nc/sanoja/index.html

Hey great mutated mini-figs!!!!  I've thought about doing something similar for
a long time.  Hmmm...  do you have a Terminator layout planned?

Re: New Lego Site...
An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to
make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section.
Check it out!

Looks like insanity to me! Can't wait for Town Under Attack.

-Tom McD.

(Sorry, I meant sign off as "Scottish Bob")

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com

Re: New Lego Site...