 General / 52857
Re: Lego Vs. Superglue . . . Help me get unstuck, please!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 21:31:34 GMT

Josh,

I too think you may be in luck.  Most parents don't even let their kids use
superglue, because it will bond 2 fingers together as well (without melting them
of course!).  There are safety warnings on the glue container, so parents should
keep it away from children.

Gary