 General / 52849
Re: 10177: UCS Boeing 787 Dreamliner!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 00:00:07 GMT

I think this is a good looking model. Its nice to see Lego is till doing UCS type models that are other things then Star Wars. I showed it to my Dad who works at a boeing plant when he got home, and he said that he hadn’t heard anything from anyone at work about it. I thought that was funny, seeing as anything and everything gets passed around the boeing email network. Well I will give them a couple days until someone notices it, then everyone will know about it.