 General / 52651
52650  |  52652
Subject:
Legofan.org status?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 12:22:45 GMT

Hi, everybody.

I know that legofan.org seems a bit off topic here, but I have no idea
wherelse to ask...

The first crash of the forums at legofan.org in April has been taken
care of by Richard Morton, one of the admins there, on 29th of April. On
5th of May, the forums crashed again. Since then, nothing happened. Not
even a notice on the starting page (where the no.1 topic is still the
recovery from April).

Is the legofan.org experiment dead?

wondering, Christian Treczoks