 General / 52647
    Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Wow, that is a very cool set! me want!!!! :D Ben (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, Flickr user Speaknspell (this is a space guy - anyone know who they are?) has a (URL) much larger picture> of the set and also one (URL) of the figs>. Thanks to Bluemoose of FBTB for pointing this out. Bruce (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Missing Batman set, does anyone know what it is —Bryan Wong
   (...) Bruce, I'm pretty sure Speaknspell is Steve Witt, Community Relations Coordinator for TLG, one of Jake's "students". You probably know of Steve already? In case you don't, here is (URL) his blog>. -Bryan (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)