 General / 52635
Re: LEGO Factory Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 23:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, David VinZant wrote:
   I just wanted to chime in and say that the LDD update is great. But the software is no longer working. It seems to crash every time I launch it. I even downloaded a new copy and reinstalled it. I thought it was going to work, because it was loading the parts. Then it just crashed before starting the program. If I remember correctly, it was working before I did the last Apple Security Update. Then again it also crashed after I imported an Ldraw file. So I am not sure what is causing it to crash but I cant use it now. :(

Dave

I had the same problem, and found out it was because there had to be a sound file added from here:

http://developer.creative.com/articles/article.asp?cat=1&sbcat=31&top=38&aid=97

Install that, and give it a shot.

Joe Meno