 General / 5263
    Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I'd do it. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO —David Blomberg
   I'd love to do this. I'd throw in extra pieces, too... Some pieces are simply 'worth' more to me than others. I like the no 1x or 2x bricks rule... but I would also suggest we limit the number of Timmy's that any one person can contribute to one. -- (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)