 General / 5262
Re: The Ultimate --Lego-- Warship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:41:05 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:
Is no one interested in seeing my work?  Or was it the missing "Lego" in
the subject line.

I saw it.  Very impressive.  Very large.  Will you get more photos up
close?  Does it open up for a command deck or some such?

Heh heh heh -- your ship's name reminds me of a bit from the Hitchhiker's
Guide Trilogy -- a trio of flagships named the Intrepid, the Audacious, and
the Suicidally Insane.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives