 General / 52529
52528  |  52530
Subject:
Alternate Building Instructions for 7712 Supernova
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:32:57 GMT

Dear Lego,

Any idea when/if alternate building instructions for 7712 will be posted at
exoforce.lego.com?  My son and I have enjoyed the entire Exo-Force line and love
some of the alternates pictured.  All the other sets have alternate instructions
posted on the official web site.  The pictures on the Supernova box look great,
and I appreciate any info that can be provided on when we can expect
instructions.

Regards,

Andy Evans