 General / 52525
  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(sniff) YEARS!!!! I was around from the "old days" (wipes single tear from eye) (1) I have enudured lots, the growing pains, the mocking, the "others."(2) The rise and fall and rise again of nations and empires. After a while, you just give up. You (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC)

(...) Snipped most of Chris' melodrama (...) Rolls eyes Yeah, right, whatever! TO LUGNET MEMBERS~ Please refrain from ever saying Chris is "right". His ego alone is hard to take, with "proof" like this, he will never let us forget. He truly is darn (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)