 General / 52506
    Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Could be in some cases, because they are having trouble posting to LUGNET. Email posting confirmations are broken and have been for some time, but the problem is not known to everyone, and nor is the solution (use the web link in the email to (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) until Clark Stephens recommended to me that route. There needs to be a major announcement on this problem. I wonder how many others have this same problem. Maybe Lugnet isn't dying off.... just a lot of folks can no longer post, and haven't (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)