 General / 52490
  Re: LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) Thanks for the clarification, Kelly. I thought it was odd that we weren't hearing any response from LEGO {Steve Witt}, and now I realize that their post might not have been to .lego, where I would have expected it.. Regardless, I'm now looking (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)