 General / 52488
Re: LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:11:15 GMT

   In lugnet.market.shopping, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   It looks like LEGO Factory will begin individual brick fulfillment beginning tomorrow, April 8th.

Kelly McKiernan
LEGO Ambassador

As you’ve all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won’t go into details. Apparently someone (Steve Witt) misread the launch date, which is really Monday, May 8. Really. I have implicit trust in my confidential sources (Steve Witt) and this change will absolutely happen on that date, unless it doesn’t.

I shall now transfer all egg on my face over to my source (Steve Witt) who will undoubtedly make a delicious breakfast out of it.

Your friendly neighborhood LEGO Ambassador, over and out.

Kelly

Thanks for the info, Kelly.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations