 General / 52478
    Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I could easily be misremembering the application, it was a while ago, but I do seem to recall some questions about the time that would be spent doing various things. (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

        Re: MDP (was: Questions about fan involvement with TLC) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Hmmm, I don't. But hey, memory can play tricks sometimes. ROSCO (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)