 General / 52456
  Re: 2006 - 45 Years Of Lego in the USA

(...) Is that the facility at 609 14th Street SW? With the big studded features over the door? That's either a big decorating coincidence, or those things must really be embedded in the structure (to not have been replaced in the last 30 years). (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2006 - 45 Years Of Lego in the USA

(...) (URL) an advert announcing it: (URL) what I hear, the building is part of the local tourist economy. It is mentioned on historical buildings listings in Loveland. I think it would be a great place for a Lego museum. Maybe we could even get a (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2006 - 45 Years Of Lego in the USA

(...) Well things may have changed somewhat in 41 years since this Lego model was produced for the grand opening in April 1965..... (Eric Strand's pic): (URL) I think you've got it Steve! Gary Istok (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)