 General / 52417
  AFOL Named Sheldon?

Hi All- I'm trying to locate a gentleman who lives in the Portland, Oregon area named Sheldon who joined us for the NW TrainFest 2006 two weekends ago (03.25.06). Unfortunately I was not able to get his last name, or contact information during the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, FTX)