 General / 52138
Re: Peladofigphobia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 11:22:02 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:
   I’m a peladofigphobiac.

So am I.

   When veiwing the creations of others, do you find the appearance of a minifig with an exposed stud on its head an indication of a poor builder?

I wouldn’t go so far to call them poor builders. However, I deny them the sense of aesthetics. It’s even worse if somebody builds a train and the passengers are bald Space figs and Castle figs.

Bye
Jojo

Re: Peladofigphobia
   I wouldn’t go so far to call them poor builders. However, I deny them the sense of aesthetics. It’s even worse if somebody builds a train and the passengers are bald Space figs and Castle figs.

Bye
Jojo

Perhaps the train is being ridden by a bunch of aging AFOLs.

Tim