 General / 52005
    Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Thomas Main
   (...) I have a hard time distinguishing the headline and channel line. My eyes naturally think of the bigger colored channel bars as the headlines rather than the actual headlines. In other words, I am always having to remember that the story is (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Announcing ILENN: the International LEGO Enthusiast News Network —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Yes, agreed. The yellow box was a last-second addition just before release, and the display isn't optimal by any means. I'm also working on a method to distinguish content that's new since your last visit, so that'll all change around. Thanks, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)