 General / 51981
  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Henrik, Gary - I saved the pictures from this auction and placed them online: (URL) Enjoy, Eric (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Thanks Eric, Eric has been collecting lots... and I do mean LOTS! of pictures and scans for everyone's viewing pleasure (and for my Lego CD!). :-) Gary (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)