 General / 51931
  Re: 4679 tub + 500 bonus what?

Assuming its the same tub that I bought from a TRU here in australia then the contents of the bonus box is listed here: (URL) bonus box contains both old and new greys/brown The blue tub itself contains only old greys. (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 4679 tub + 500 bonus what?

(...) This is really helpfull. Thanks! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)