 General / 51893
  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

Hello! Is it possible to see the pictures from this auktion somewhere? I would love to see them as I have a large collection of these old bricks and would like to know more about them:-) Thanks! Henrik Thrane (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Which forces the question - When will this CD of yours be ready, Mr. Istok? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

(...) Hey Paul, Finishing up the text to the Lego CD as we speak.... When I started out, I was sooooo naiive! The thought that early Lego fits so nicely into different catalog years, was well... WRONG! Below I have included a sample sub-chapter on (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: When will the Lego CD be finished?

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> Wow! Thanks for the update. I didn't remember the scope of the proejct. If I'm not on the list for a Limited Edition CD, please add me? Best Regards, Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Hello Henrik, Sorry but the Ebay auction item (originating from Aarhus, Denmark) is gone I believe. Check here in Jim Hughes website for some information on these early slotted Lego bricks: (URL) only countries where the 1949-56 slotted Lego (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Henrik, Gary - I saved the pictures from this auction and placed them online: (URL) Enjoy, Eric (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oldest Lego Parts of 1949-57

(...) Thanks Eric, Eric has been collecting lots... and I do mean LOTS! of pictures and scans for everyone's viewing pleasure (and for my Lego CD!). :-) Gary (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)