 General / 51891
Re: 1356 Stunt Man Catapult Cheap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:40:53 GMT

Patrick McFarland wrote:

I just found the greatest find at the local Dollar Queen in Ellsworth
Maine, they have the 1356 Stunt Man Catapult, which is a great source of
"caution stripes" decoration plates (among other parts) for a dollar a
box (normally like $3 or $4).

They still have like 50+ left, so if anyone in Maine wants these, better
hurry over and get them.

Heh, they're all gone, I now have 15 of em. Now I can do the 15 stunt man
salute. *cough cough* Okay, bad joke. Whatever happened to the Studio
series, btw? I mean, Steven Spielberg as a minifig rocks.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || diablod3@gmail.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,