 General / 51875
    Re: Hurricane relief toy drive —Anthony Sava
   I've now delivered the toys for the toy drive, you can see the pics of the delivery (URL) HERE> A toy drive tale. When Columbia disintigrated over Texas, towns like Lufkin were littered with parts, and participated greatly in the clean up. Well, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

        Re: Hurricane relief toy drive —Anthony Sava
   Well, only 5 days left till the deadline, and I've got two people who've contacted me wanted to donate. Of all the websites I've posted at, of the THOUSANDS of AFOLs that have had the opportunity to read my posts, I've had a total of almost thirty (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Hurricane relief toy drive —Joe Meno
     (...) Anthony, I'll chime in here - first a clarification: I will be working on the Toys for Tots project in the next week. I was notified last month to wait until the TfT stations were ready in mid October. Second: I do need to take the time to (...) (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Hurricane relief toy drive —Thomas Stangl
   Anthony, Well, you were too late for my contribution - I had already donated 13 of the bonus Duplo buckets and 7 4107s at the local shelter set up for Katrina refugees before hearing of this drive. I guess I was "lucky" in that I could make a local (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)