 General / 51773
  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) What a great idea!!! I want one now! JB (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Why wait for TLG? (URL) Have at it>, compliments of Corey Sanders.... JOHN (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) Corey has many terrific models, including the globe. My hope for a S@H version would include the use of plates to give better resolution to the continents, and to refine the spherical shape. Something like the one in The Ultimate LEGO Book. (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)