 General / 5177
Re: strange idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 15:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
How about Minneapolis, weekend after next? ;-) That's when the NMRA
convention is and the GMLTC will be unveiling their new engine service
facility.
I intend to be there.

You know, I'm leaving in a little over 24 hours for a drive from CA to OH
and back.

I think this time I WILL stop into MOA, rather than drive right past
it...should be somewhere around the 13-16th.

Wwwwow!  That's a long drive!  But a fun one!  You going out on I-80?
Driving alone or with a group?  Gonna be online during the trip (bringing
a laptop)?  Don't forget to stop at Wall Drug in South Dakota -- it's
insane...  :)

--Todd