 General / 51729
Re: 1972 European Basic Set That May Not Exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:45:55 GMT

Until Peeron gets the catalog bugs out of the system, the 1972 German catalog
can be viewed here.  The #077 set shown in the German catalog here, is shown as
#070 in the Belgian catalog with the identical picture.

http://horst-lehner.mausnet.de/lego/katalog/gk72/GK72-05.JPG

If you want to see the Belgian catalog, check here on the Brickfactory website,
but you have to scroll thru to 1972 catalogs, and select the Belgian catalog,
page 5:

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/index.htm

If someone actually does have a #077 set, please let us know!

I really doubt that it exists.  I think it is a typo in the German catalog (and
others?).  But I hope I am wrong!

Gary Istok