 General / 51720
Re: LEGOFan.org frustrates me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:16:18 GMT

Christopher,
I noted that Ronny Scherer of the LEGO Company has been responding to posts
within the LDD forums at LEGOFan.org.

What specific questions do you have?

If it's about parts not snapping into the right places within LDD, I suggest
removing the last part or zooming in or changing the axis perspective
altogether.  In most cases, this solves the problem.  In cases where the
perspective doesn't solve it, then removing, then rebuilding a few parts always
does.

Please don't give up on the LEGOFan, LDD forum, yet, as this is a new dialogue
initiative.

Your feedback has been heard loud and clear, however.

Ashley
Huge LDD fan!

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi wrote:
LEGOFan.org frustrates me for three reasons.

1. LEGOFan.org is supposed to be the place were people from LEGO answer
our questions about LDD (I'd even accept "Sorry, but I can't comment on
that right now), but people from LEGO aren't answering or commenting.