 General / 51440
51439  |  51441
Subject:
THANK YOU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:07:07 GMT

     I would like to personally thank Christina and Larry as well as the rest of
the BrickFest crew for another fantastic event. I truly had a great time and I
look forward to next year’s where ever it may be.

     I would also like to thank Kevin Salm for organizing an extremely
successful brick bazaar, silent auction, and live auction. Without his hard
work, buying and selling at BrickFest wouldn’t be what it is today.

Again thank you,
OnDrew