 General / 51349
Re: Pick a Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:21:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Brant wrote:
I have 2 simple question to everyone reading.

* When and how often does the pick-a-brick selection change at your local lego
store?

* And does anyone know of a store that has a pick-a-brick selection any were
close to Milwaukee Wisconsin, USA. (besides the lego stores in illinois because
ive been to those;)  )

If any one has the answeres please reply.

Thanks

-Flip-

Flip,

The PAB selection is a fluid thing.  The selection change depends primarily how
fast items are bought, then what they are replentished by.  Sometimes, special
items (1x2 trans clear) come in.  When working on the CUT project (took a lot of
1x2 trans clear and gray), I called all the stores on the east coast--only one
store had them.  Guess you could say there's not a huge amount of AFOL's near
that store...

As for Milwaukee Wisconsin, I figure the closet store after the three Chicago
stores would be Mall of America.  You can also call a store, have them fill up a
cup and ship it to you--all the LEGO stores ship via UPS, and since there's no
LEGO store in Wisconsin, you don't have to pay sales tax on the order--only
shipping.

Scott Lyttle