 General / 51329
    Re: The LEGO Revival Survey —Dan Thompson
   (...) I am planning on making it available to everyone. I wish more people would reply though. I planned on making a few pie charts and graphs concerning peoples similar responses and demographics. If there is enough data to do so that is. I will do (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The LEGO Revival Survey —Patrick McFarland
   (...) I'd be great if there was a web form for this. I could pass it around to AFOLs that aren't in any of these communities that are featuring this survey. Also, maybe you should get this survey mentioned on the larger geek news websites, like (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The LEGO Revival Survey —Dan Thompson
   (...) Yes, an automated web form would have been better in some respects but I don't know how to do that and as simple posts people can edit their responses if they want to. I don't want off the cuff answers, I wanted people to think about what they (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)