 General / 51144
Re: Seeking Musician or digital musician for DVD Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 23:54:44 GMT

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message

What do I mean by music styles? Well, for the slides showing off Castle
MOCs I
am thinking about freudal or baroque. Think Renasaince Festival with
sitars,
flutes, violin, etc. and you get the basic idea. For Technic MOCs I am
thinking

I have a variety of medieval and renaissance music in MIDI or Noteworthy
Composer format, that I have arranged for the early music group I organise.
I would be happy to supply these, if someone else can convert them to the
format you need.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1